Being a “Mother” is an incredible experience of a lady. You have heard your grandmother saying that “when a lady becomes a mother, she not only gives birth to a child but also her own new life takes birth”. Yes, the saying is true. When a new baby born it brings many new things and changes along some of them are for the baby and some for a mother.
Many new things a lady after giving birth to a child have to accept and some of things or habits she has to forget forever. Nursing Pads are one of the things which are used by mothers during their pregnancy. They keep the clothes stain frees and also keep mother confident. They are made for preventing leakage of the milk when the mammary gland becomes active in the mother’s body. And not only this, there are many facts to know about in the life of a mother during and in post-pregnancy.
Below is the list of facts about breastfeeding-
• Whether it is day or night, even whether the baby is drinking your breast milk or not, your breast will leak. So for avoiding this leakage, wear nursing pads, which are easily available on the online websites. Disposable pads are the best choice if the mother is looking to use the pads for a long run under the budget.
• The size of the breast has no connection with the storage capacity of the milk hormones are the main which trigger to the mammary gland to cause the secretion of the milk.
• Different mother has different size of their breast and all most equally secrete the milk quantity, but if the baby has the habit of sucking the milk from one side then that side becomes more lopsided.
• The breast can also start leaking the when a mother even thinks about her baby.
• Breast milk has much healing power than the other bottle milk. It contains antibodies that can defend the baby against infections and other such situations like rashes, sore throat, treat acne and also help in ease eye and ear infection.
• The breast milk of the mother tastes like cow’s milk, but it has more impression than a cow’s milk. It is much nuttier, sweeter and almost Vanilla-like. And at the end of nursing, the milk starts becoming creamier and thicker like condensed milk.
• Breastfeeding develops the baby’s taste buds and they are introduced by much taste at that time because whatever mom eats the taste that thing develops in the baby’s tongue.
• Small babies have the strong smelling sense they can smell their mother and her breast milk with the unique smell each time they experience when they drink milk.
• The breastfeeding also reduces the risk of the breast cancer and also in the reduction of ovarian cancer by six percent.
• Many ladies experience the tingling sensation when the baby cries or even when the mother feels of feeding the baby at very first feeding. This also happens when a mother sees another baby crying.